Beth Uriel aims to accomplish our goals by:
- Ensuring the home’s beds are filled to capacity throughout the year with a waiting list of up to 5 youth.
- Facilitating the (re)-integration of youth into the formal school system through the use of strategic partnerships (ie. School of Hope)
- Matching each family member with a “big brother” in the house to serve as both encouragement and accountability.
- Co-ordinating weekend and holiday activities over school breaks. We will provide service 365 days a year.
- Providing each young man with formal and informal part-time work opportunity to substantiate their cv’s
- Allowing each young man to lead their journey to independence through the use of an Idependent Development Plan (IDP)